A letter from the President25/03/2020
Dear customers and suppliers,
We want to inform you about the safety measures that Label has taken to cope with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Europe and in different parts of the world.
We have adapted the organization to the new requirements and we confirm that:
- we are fulfilling orders within standard times
- we have created a workflow based on shifts to fulfil all orders
- we have sufficient stock to continue production for several months.
We know well that ensuring a quality service even at this time is very important, so we can assure you that our service department is fully operational as well.
In order to protect the health of the staff, we have activated all the procedures indicated by the Ministry of Health:
- We have enabled smart working for all personnel who can work effectively remotely;
- Personal protective equipment has been distributed for all personnel working at the company: masks, disposable gloves, goggles, hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel, HACCP detergents with bactericide for hand washing
- We have organized workstations that guarantee at least 2 m of distance between people
- We control the temperature of anyone who enters the company
- Specialized companies sanitize environments with certified products.
The entire Label team wants to thank all the customers who write to us to demonstrate their solidarity and support.
We are close to those of you who are facing this global emergency, and we are confident that this challenging moment will soon pass.
Cordial greetings to all of you.
Bruno Baron Toaldo