Why installing an automatic door by Label in your store?07/07/2020
Supermarkets and shopping centers have automated access doors for decades to facilitate the entry and exit of their customers.
What are the benefits for a store that decides to install an automatic door by Label, or to automate the door already in use?
- The customer is induced to enter because as soon as he approaches, the door opens and gives an affirmative answer to the question: “shall I enter or not?” that each person unconsciously asks himself before entering a store.
- Entry and exit is facilitated if the person already has bags, or accompanies a child, or pushes a stroller, or suffers from motion impairments.
- People do not have to touch the handle, and today more than ever, we realize the importance of avoiding whatever may be a factor in the transmission of viruses. People touch things, sneeze, cough, blow their nose… then they hold the handle of your store.
- Automatic opening and closing prevents the doors from being ajar, avoiding air conditioning dispersion.
- Automatic opening simplifies the work for employees who have to carry out a service: they are therefore also indicated for bars, outdoor dining areas, kitchens of restaurants…
- The winter opening function reduces the size of the passage and consequently the amount of cold air entering.
- Label automations are provided with a breakout option that allows installation even for passageways located along the escape routes.
- Automations are available for sliding doors, swing doors, and space-saving doors; they can be installed quickly and with a very low investment.
Label automations and automatic doors ready for delivery.