The automation for standard and and telescopic sliding doors with 6 years warranty on the motor
Watch this tutorial to see how you set-up an ETERNA operator.
LABEL ETERNA automation systems are equipped with a brushlessmotor for which LABEL provides a 6-year warranty.
The design is very compact: only 100 mm height and 135 mm width for Eterna 90 model.
The ETERNA automation system easily performed the series of durability tests exceeding 2,000,000 continuous operating cycles (opening/closing),
Easy to program, the LABEL ETERNA automation system requires very little maintenance, is capable of operating in temperatures ranging from -15° to + 50° C and has an IP22 protection class rating
The ETERNA range is available in three versions: the ETERNA 90 for lightweight sliding doors; the ETERNA 150 for sliding doors and ETERNA 300 are automation systems for telescopic doors.
The reduced consumption of electrical energy makes ETERNA the ideal solution to automate the entrances of hotels, shops, public buildings, shopping centres and hospitals.
Designed with the greatest possible attention to detail, with a double wheel carriage for greater leaf stability and a soundproofed sliding guide, the LABEL ETERNA automation system complies with European standards:
EN 16005; EN 13849-1; EN 13849 -2;EN 61000-6-2; EN 61000-6-3; EN 60335-2-103; DIN 18650-1; DIN 18650-2.
The Eterna range consists of:
Models for ETERNA automatic sliding doors
- Eterna 90S single-leaf (loading capacity of up to 130 kg per leaf)
- Eterna 90D double-leaf (loading capacity of up to 90 kg per leaf)
- Eterna 150S single-leaf (loading capacity of up to 200 kg per leaf)
- Eterna 150D double-leaf (loading capacity of up to 150 kg per leaf)
Models for ETERNA telescopic doors
- Eterna 300 TSX and Eterna 300 TDX, leftward and rightward opening, respectively (loading capacity of up to 150 kg per leaf)
- Eterna 300 T 4-leaf (loading capacity of up to 75 kg per leaf)
The advantages of ETERNA:
- Greater energy efficiency
- The absence of brushes which would cause wear means increased durability over time
- Lower battery consumption and operating ability in the event of a power failure
- Simple and functional automation
Reduced energy consumption:
Electrical power consumption for 1,500 opening/closing cycles with leaves weight = 2×50 kg and clear passage = 1,400mm
Daily = 0,205 kWh – Yearly 74,83 kWh
Electrical power consumption for 1,500 opening/closing cycles with leaves weight = 2×120 kg and clear passage = 1,400mm
Daily = 0,325 kWh – Yearly 118,63 kWh
The leaves can be manufactured using LABEL profiles or using third-party components.
Install the app LabelTools on your smartphone: with this app you can
- set the operating parameters of the Label automatic doors in a few seconds
- have always at your disposal a library to read and write the files to control and commission the Label automations for doors
- reduce the time for door commissioning
- quickly apply the parameters to multiple doors
Dimensions and Components
View other products:
Frameless profiles and complete doors: LB FL
Fire-rated doors: Evolus TF