The safe and invisible automatic fire door. Glazed fire-rated sliding doors certified EI60 and EI30
EVOLUS TF is the fire-rated automatic door that satisfies architectural and interior design requirements, thanks to its high design value, elegance and sophistication, while remaining in full compliance with safety standards.
EVOLUS TF is available with one or two leaves, with fixed sides constructed with a galvanized steel frame, double insulation mass, and cover coatings in extruded aluminium or stainless steel, complete with Pilkington Pyrostop 60-101 glass and thermal expansion seals.
LABEL Evolus TF automation is controlled by microprocessor EV-LOGIC2-TF, equipped with all of the necessary safety sensors and a self-closing system guaranteed to function even in the event of a power failure, thanks to electric lock EV-EBSFSET and battery EV-BAT2P.
EVOLUS TF: the glazed fire-rated door
- Designed and built for the partitioning of high fire load environments.
- The EVOLUS TF lends elegance and harmony to its surrounding environment and ensures a high degree of safety and reliability.
- It is equipped with dedicated control devices and sturdy glass doors that are fully compliant with standard EI60.
Fire-rated door models
- EVOLUS 150S TF single-leaf (300 kg max loading capacity per leaf), with a clear passage of 800 ÷ 1200 mm
- EVOLUS 150D TF double-leaf (200 kg max loading capacity per leaf), with a clear passage of 900 ÷ 1800 mm
Certifications and Approvals
- Machinery Directive: 2006/42/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive: EMC 2014/30/EU
- Low Voltage Directive: LVD 2014/35/EU
- Test report: EFR-13-J-131261
- Approval no. PD030EI2060P017
European standards: EN 16005, EN 13849-1, EN 13849-2, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3, EN 60335