Automatic hermetically sealing sliding doors
HB-SAITE - HB-SALTE - HB-SAVTE
The hermetically sealing hospital sliding doors with 1 or 2 leaves, available with stainless steel, HPL, and glass panel, perform automatically the lowering and translation of the leaf to approach it both to the wall and to the floor, ensuring hermetic seal by means of the compression of special rubber gaskets on the four sides of the door.
The automation (ETH/E) is equipped with a special software to separately and independently manage the lowering and translation phases during opening and closing of the door, controlling power and speed.
These hospital doors are available with stainless steel, HPL, and glass panels, for a passage opening of up to 2,000 mm. Automation is provided by brushless motor that reduces consumption and ensures greater durability.
The HB-SALTE hermetically sealing, automatic sliding doors for hospitals are available with HPL panel in 125 colour variants.
The HEAVY version with ETH-E/HW automation for heavy doors (up to 20 HW per leaf), has four trolleys to keep the weight well distributed and guarantee maximum safety.
As all the hospital doors by Label, you can customize them with a set of options to meet all the specifications and the design and brand identity needs.
The doors with stainless steel or HPL panels, can also be provided with lead plates with thickness of 1, 2, 3, or 4 mm for protection from X-rays. The realization of some models is essentially constrained by the weight that the door can reach when the lead plate is inserted into it.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
- Automation on 125 mm transom made of aluminium alloy and side caps in ABS
- Aluminium alloy inspectionable covering unit, 135x180H mm, with no screws visible from the front
- Fastened on a load-bearing structure with an aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening polyzene guide
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox
- The movement is transmitted by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- ETH/E automation
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (2x)
- Vision panels
- Handles (standard and lifting)
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, laboratories, X-ray rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).
Label doors comply with the most stringent European and international standards. Here are our Certifications
Dimensions and Components