Automatic swing door in stainless steel with lead plate
The doors of the series H-BAI PB are automatic swing doors with a 1, 2 or 3 mm lead plate in the panel and in the frame and are available in different sizes in versions with 1 or 2 leaves in stainless steel.
They feature a brushless motor automation. The transformation kit with electromagnet makes the door hermetically sealed.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
- Automation on 78-mm transom, aluminium cover accessible for inspection, ABS side caps
- Aluminium alloy covering unit, 210x120H mm, with release and support articulation
- Automation for one or two sliding leaves
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg for a double-leaf door or 300 kg for a single-leaf door
- Maximum automation length: 6500 mm
- Aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening rubber gasket
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox
- The movement is driven by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Double-wheel trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- ETH/T automation with BRUSHLESS motor
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (Qty. 2)
- Vision panels
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, laboratories, X-Ray rooms, intensive care units.