Automatic swing door in HPL with lead plate
These automatic swing doors have a 1, 2, or 3 mm lead shielding plate inside the panel and the frame and are actuated by a brushless motor automation with high energy efficiency, ensuring a high number of cycles and rapid maintenance.
The hospital doors H-BAL PB are available in different sizes in single or double-leaf versions; the HPL finish is available in 125 different colours.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
- Automation on 78 mm transom, aluminium cover accessible for inspection, ABS side caps
- Aluminium alloy covering unit, 210x120H mm, with release and support articulation
- Automation for one or two sliding leaves
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg for a double-leaf door or 300 kg for a single-leaf door
- Maximum automation length: 6,500 mm
- Aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening rubber gasket
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox
- The movement is driven by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Double-wheel trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- ETH/T automation with BRUSHLESS motor
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (Qty. 2)
- Vision panels
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, laboratories, X-ray rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).
Dimensions and Components