Automatic simple sealing glazed swing door
This range of simple sealing, automatic swing doors for hospitals by Label offers a wide choice of solutions:
- H-BAV1 – 1-leaf swing door for opening up to 1,200 mm
- H-BAV2 – Sliding door with 2 symmetric leaves for opening up to 2,000 mm
- H-BAV2A – Sliding door with 2 symmetric leaves for opening up to 2,000 mm
All models are available in the version with pull arm or push arm.
The seal is ensured by expanded EPDM gaskets mounted on the aluminium profiles that cover three sides of the leaf perimeter. A rigid-bristle brush is installed on the bottom edge and an hermetic seal kit is available on request.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
Automation model NEP250SLT2 for swing doors, motorized opening and spring-actuated closure, for maximum 1,500 mm wide leaf.
- Maximum weight for each leaf: 250 kg (up to 800 mm)
- Maximum leaf width: 1500 mm (up to 100 kg)
- Automation dimensions (HxDxL) 110x120x550 mm.
The automation consists of:
- Heavy duty electromechanical automation
- Aluminium cover in natural anodized-silver colour – H.110 mm.
- Aluminium support base width 550 mm.
- Grey ABS side panels – Depth 120 mm.
- Motion drive system using antistatic belt reinforced with Kevlar sides
- 115/230Vac – 50/60Hz power supply
- Direct current motor with encoder
The standard supply includes:
- Automation NEP250SLT2
- Leaf complete with profiles, glazing, dedicated gaskets and hinges
- Aluminium covering unit
- Arm (pull or push)
- Digital selector and safety sensors
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices (radar, infrared sensors)
- Powered closure device
Operating rooms, surgeries, laboratories, emergency rooms, observation rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).