Manual swing door in HPL with lead plate
These doors with lead insert for X-ray protection (radiation protection) are both extremely technical and elegant: 125 available colours and the possibility to choose from a wide range of vision panels, handles and bump bands allow you to compose a personalized door at the cost of a standard door.
- The manual swing doors H-BML PB for hospitals have a 1, 2 or 3 mm lead plate inside the panel and the frame and are suitable for X-ray rooms.
- The doors H-BML PB feature lead shielding and are available in different sizes in single or double-leaf versions; the materials used are of excellent quality and the design makes sanitation easier.
- The doors H-BML PB can be made hermetically sealed using the appropriate transformation kit.
- Automation on 78-mm transom, aluminium cover accessible for inspection, ABS side caps
- Aluminium alloy covering unit, 210x120H mm, with release and support articulation
- Automation for one or two sliding leaves
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg for a double-leaf door or 300 kg for a single-leaf door
- Maximum automation length: 6500 mm.
- Aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening rubber gasket
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox.
- The movement is driven by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides.
- Double-wheel trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- ETH/T automation with BRUSHLESS motor
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (Qty. 2)
- Vision panels
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, laboratories, X-ray rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).