Manual simple sealing glazed swing door
This range of simple sealing manual swing doors offers a wide choice of solutions thanks to the numerous options, such as the transformation kit for pull or push servo-assisted swing door, the special handles, the types of glazing, the blinds…
- H-BMV1 – Single-leaf manual swing door for opening up to 1,200 mm
- H-BMV2 – Manual swing door with 2 asymmetrical leaves, opening up to 2,000 mm (“Master” leaf max. width = 1,200 mm; “slave” leaf minimum width = 300 mm)
The seal is ensured by expanded EPDM gaskets mounted on the aluminium profiles that cover three sides of the leaf perimeter. A rigid-bristle brush is installed on the bottom edge and an hermetic seal kit is available on request.
The standard supply includes:
- Leaf complete with profiles,
- dedicated seals and hinges,
- lever handle,
- lock and European cylinder
- Special handles on request
- Bump bands
- Kit for servo-assisted door with automation NEXT75B + accessories, for indoor use and within the limitations of the product sheet
Operating rooms, surgeries, laboratories, emergency rooms, observation rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).