Automatic simple sealing glazed sliding door
H-SAVTS is the series of simple-sealing, automatic glazed hospital doors with brushless operator for hospitals, nursing homes, surgeries and laboratories:
- H-SAVTS1 – Single-leaf door for opening up to 2,000 mm
- H-SAVTS2 – Double-leaf door for opening up to 2,500 mm
The seal is ensured by the leaf which, in the closing movement, is brought close to the wall and to the floor by means of translation and lowering movements. This movement causes the door to be compressed against the special rubber seals on the four sides of the door, thus ensuring a hermetic seal by means of the compression. The opening and closing movement is managed by a specific software that performs power and speed control.
Various options are available to customize the Label hospital door to fully meet specifications and customer requirements.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
- Automation on 78-mm transom, aluminium cover accessible for inspection, ABS side caps
- Aluminium alloy covering unit, 150x120H mm, with release and support articulation
- Automation for one or two sliding leaves
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg for a double-leaf door or 300 kg for a single-leaf door
- Maximum automation length: 6500 mm.
- Aluminium alloy sliding rail mounted on a sound-dampening rubber sealing strip.
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox.
- The movement is transmitted by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Double-wheel trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- ETH automation with BRUSHLESS motor
- Leaf complete with dedicated profiles, glazing, and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (Qty. 2)
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
- Different types of glass
Operating rooms, surgeries, laboratories, emergency rooms, observation rooms, intensive care.