Hermetically sealing automatic sliding door with stainless steel panel
The hermetically sealing sliding hospital doors HB-SAITE1 automatically perform the lowering and translation movement of the stainless steel door to bring it closer to both the wall and the floor. This ensures a tight seal by compressing special rubber seals on the four sides of the door.
The automation is equipped with a special software to separately and independently manage the lowering and translation phases during opening and closing of the door, controlling power and speed.
These doors are available with stainless steel panels for an opening width of up to 2000 mm. They are provided with an automation featuring a brushless motor that reduces consumption and ensures a higher durability.
As all the hospital doors by Label, you can customize them with a set of options to meet all the specifications and the design and brand identity needs.
The door can also be supplied with 1, 2, 3 or 4 mm thick lead plate for protection from X-rays. The realization of some models is essentially constrained by the weight that the door can reach when the lead plate is inserted into it.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
- Automation on 125 mm transom made of aluminium alloy and side caps in ABS
- Aluminium alloy inspectionable covering unit, 135x180H mm, with no screws visible from the front
- Fastened on a load-bearing structure with an aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening polyzene guide
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox
- The movement is transmitted by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- EVHT/E automation
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (2x)
- Vision panels
- Handles (standard and lifting)
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, laboratories, X-ray rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).
Dimensions and Components