Simple sealing automatic sliding door with stainless steel panel
The automatic, simple sealing sliding doors for hospitals HB-SAITS are available in 2 versions:
- HB-SAITS1 – Single-leaf sliding door for openings up to 2,000 mm
- HB-SAITS2 – Double-leaf sliding door for openings up to 2,500 mm
Both models are available in push version and pull version.
The door moves horizontally and, when it is nearly closed, it comes to rest against the jambs and the transom of the frame, which extends out from the wall, guaranteeing an airtight seal through the compression of special rubber sealing strips on the two vertical sides and the top horizontal side of the door.
The support trolleys can bear and move a maximum load of 300 kg for a single-leaf door.
The door features a brushless motor automation, which reduces consumptions and ensures a longer durability. It is equipped with specific software capable of providing additional power in case of heavy doors.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
The door can also be supplied with 1, 2, 3 or 4 mm thick lead plate for protection from X-rays. The realization of some models depends on the weight that the door can reach when the lead plate is inserted into it.
- Automation on 78-mm transom, aluminium cover accessible for inspection, ABS side caps
- Aluminium alloy covering unit, 150x120H mm, with release and support articulation
- Automation for one or two sliding leaves
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg for a double-leaf door or 300 kg for a single-leaf door
- Maximum automation length: 6500 mm
- Aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening rubber gasket
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox
- The movement is transmitted by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Double-wheel trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- ETH automation with BRUSHLESS motor
Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (Qty. 2)
- Vision panels
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, surgeries, laboratories, emergency rooms, X-Ray rooms, intensive care units.
Dimensions and Components