Hermetically sealing automatic sliding door with HPL panel
The HB-SALTE1 hermetically sealing, automatic sliding doors for hospitals are available with HPL panel in 125 colour variants.
These doors are controlled by brushless automations that ensure excellent performance, great durability and minimal maintenance.
The hospital doors HB-SALTE1 are easy to sanitize and can be equipped with various options, such as vision panels and bump bands to meet all the specifications.
In this type of door, the leaf lowering and translation movement is automatic; the software checks leaf positioning correctness and speed to bring it closer to both the wall and the floor, thus ensuring the hermetic seal by compressing special rubber seals on the four sides of the door.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
The door can also be supplied with 1, 2, 3 or 4 mm thick lead plate for protection from X-rays. The realization of some models depends on the weight that the door can reach when the lead plate is inserted into it.
- Automation on 125 mm transom made of aluminium alloy and side caps in ABS
- Aluminium alloy inspectionable covering unit, 135x180H mm, with no screws visible from the front
- Fastened on a load-bearing structure with an aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening polyzene guide
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox
- The movement is transmitted by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- EVHT/E automation
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (2x)
- Vision panels
- Handles (standard and lifting)
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, laboratories, X-ray rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).
Dimensions and Components