Hospital doors for intensive and sub-intensive care units
ICU-CCU glazed doors
|Glazed automatic sliding door with fixed side screen||Automatic sliding glazed door with openable side screen|
The doors ICU/CCU by Label for intensive care units and triage are glazed sliding doors, either automatic or manual, with inward breakout opening (on request with outward opening):
- the sliding opening step (either automatic or manual) allows a partial opening of the passage sufficient to the transit of the health care staff;
- the inward breakout opening phase allows using the entire door passage to facilitate movement of bedridden patients and equipment;
- they have no floor guide so as to avoid sudden motions of the patient when the threshold is crossed.
The range consists of:
- HB-SAVTE101 (automatic hermetically sealing glazed sliding door)
- HB-SAVTS101 (automatic simple sealing glazed sliding door)
- H-SMVTE101 (manual hermetically sealing glazed sliding door)
- H-SMVTS101 (manual simple sealing glazed sliding door)
- HB-SAVTLCA1 (simple sealing glazed automatic sliding door with side screen)
- H-SMVTLCA1 (simple sealing glazed manual sliding door with openable side screen)
Designed for next generation ICU/CCU environments, all versions are available with Smart Glass function.
Smart Glass is the new electronic technology integrated in the glass, which makes it opaque through an electric control. This solution provides higher levels of patient privacy, comfort, and control by hospital staff.
These ICU/CCU doors provide standard sealing for positive or negative pressure.
The doors for intensive care units can be equipped with a wide range of accessories: contactless buttons, elbow buttons, handles, sensors, Smart-glass.
- Triage – emergency rooms
- Short-stay observation unit
- Intensive and sub-intensive care units
Support for professionals
Label experts are on hand to help you defining the specifications and configuring the hospital door to meet your needs. Contact us for more .