Hospital doors for intensive and sub-intensive care units
The doors ICU/CCU by Label for intensive care units and triage are glazed sliding doors, either automatic or manual, with inward breakout opening (on request with outward opening):
- the sliding opening step (either automatic or manual) allows a partial opening of the passage sufficient to the transit of the health care staff;
- the inward breakout opening phase allows using the entire door passage to facilitate movement of bedridden patients and equipment;
- they have no floor guide so as to avoid sudden motions of the patient when the threshold is crossed.
The systems of ICU/CCU automatic doors for intensive care and sub-intensive care units by label are glazed to allow staff to monitor patients constantly; optional LCD glazing, becoming opaque, allows the user to choose the level of privacy to be provided to the environment.
These ICU/CCU doors provide standard sealing for positive or negative pressure.
The doors for intensive care units can be equipped with a wide range of accessories: contactless buttons, elbow buttons, handles, sensors, Smart-glass.
- Triage – emergency rooms
- Short-stay observation unit
- Intensive and sub-intensive care units
Support for professionals
Label experts are on hand to help you defining the specifications and configuring the hospital door to meet your needs. Contact us for more information.