Manual simple sealing sliding doors
H-SMITS - H-SMLTS - H-SMVTS
Label hospital doors, with panel in HPL, stainless steel, and simple sealing glass, are quick to sanitize thanks to their design and the quality of their materials.
The wide range of options ensures that the specifications can be met.
The manual sliding door for hospitals H-SMLTS features a HPL panel, available in 125 colours to suit your design and style needs.
The manual version of the door can be supplemented with the following accessories: vision panel, handle, bump band, and manual lock.
The door moves horizontally and, when it is nearly closed, it comes to rest against the uprights and the crossbar of the frame, which extends out from the wall, ensuring, through the compression of special rubber gaskets on the two vertical sides and the top horizontal side of the door, an airtight seal.
The support trolleys can bear and convey a maximum load of 300 kg (661lb) per single-leaf door.
The doors in HPL and stainless steel can also be provided with lead plate with thickness of 1, 2, 3, or 4 mm for protection from X rays. The realization of some models essentially depends on the weight of the door after the addition of the lead plate.
- 78-mm TRANSOM, aluminium cover accessible for inspection and ABS side panels
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg for a double-leaf door or 300 kg for a single-leaf door
- Maximum transom length: 6500 mm.
- Aluminium alloy covering unit, 150x120H mm, with release and support articulation
- Aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening polyzene guide
- The movement is driven by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides.
- Double-wheel trolleys with anti-derailment device
The standard supply includes:
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Upper rail in raw aluminium
- Aluminium covering unit in HPL version
- Vision panels
- Bump bands
Operating rooms, surgeries, laboratories, emergency rooms, X-ray rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).
Label doors comply with the most stringent European and international standards. Here are our Certifications
Dimensions and Components