Sliding telescopic automatic doors
HB-TAITS2 – HB-TALTS2
The door system is composed of automations with latest generation brushless motor and an elegant, solid, and space-saving system of profiles. The result is a modern, stylish door, that leaves a passage opening equivalent to that of a standard automatic entrance.
They are available in different versions:
- breakout system for escape routes
- with glazing
- with panels in HPL or stainless steel
- with colour profiles (wide range of colours available)
The door features brushless motor automations (guaranteed 6 years), which ensures significant energy savings, longer life and rapid maintenance.
This hospital door is available in 125 colour variations and can be customized by choosing among the numerous options.
Door control parameters can be quickly entered and updated using the LabelTools app.
- Automation on 78 mm transom, aluminium cover accessible for inspection, ABS side caps
- Aluminium alloy covering unit, 210x120H mm, with release and support articulation
- Automation for one or two sliding leaves
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg for a double-leaf door or 300 kg for a single-leaf door
- Maximum automation length: 6,500 mm
- Aluminium alloy slideway rail mounted on a sound-dampening rubber gasket
- BRUSHLESS motor, reversible gearbox
- The movement is driven by an antistatic rubber timing belt with Kevlar sides
- Double-wheel trolleys with anti-derailment device
- Control unit with self-learning microprocessor and automatic management of safety procedures (anti-crushing, direction reversal, low-speed safety movement)
The standard supply includes:
- ETH/T automation with BRUSHLESS motor
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets
- Aluminium covering unit, raw-aluminium version
- Digital selector
- Safety sensors (Qty. 2)
- Vision panels
- Bump bands
- Pulse devices
- Opening safety sensors
Operating rooms, surgeries, laboratories, emergency rooms, X-Ray rooms, intensive care units.
Dimensions and Components