New hospital doors for Fondazione Poliambulanza
Label hospital doors are modular and provide many benefits that make them suitable for entrances to surgical rooms, hospital departments, X-ray laboratories and clinics.
Two different types of automatic sliding hospital doors have been installed at Fondazione Poliambulanza:
- the single-leaf model, with simple sealing and automation for sliding doors Eterna 90
- the 2-leaf, simple sealing model, with automation for sliding doors Revolus 90, featuring a redundant system and vision panel on both leaves
The redundant automation Revolus has been used to automate the door placed on an escape route in accordance with the European standard EN16005 that regulates emergency exits.
The vision panel used is flush with the cladding panel to ensure maximum hygiene and easy cleaning.
The cladding panels chosen by the customer are in azure HPL. The hue has been selected among the 125 colours available in the Label standard colour palette.
The customer has selected the Label hospital doors for several reasons:
- the consultancy and support service in the stage of planning and analysis of the specifications
- the wide range of components and options allows to compose the door according to the most specific requirements, choosing among different types of formats, automations, opening systems (buttons, touchless sensors …), safety systems…
- the ease of installation of the entrance and the quick commissioning of the automations
- the reliability of the Label automations for doors, equipped with brushless motor
- the quality of the support provided by Label
The installation was carried out by Finchiusure and coordinated by Massimiliano Miri.