Label Next 75-120S-150
The NEW extra compact automation for interior swing doors
LABEL NEXT automation system is designed to control the opening and closing of swing doors, where safety, quietness, and fluidity of motion are essential requirements.
LABEL NEXT, all the models:
- Next 75 for swing doors for indoor use
- Next 120S for swing doors with closing spring
- Next 150 for swing doors
The great versatility of the LABEL NEXT automation systems is recommended for shops, public and private offices, hospitals, nursing homes, surgeries, hotels, coffee bars, and restaurants.
The automation system, capable of operating swing doors weighing up to 150 Kg for a leaf width of 1,000/1,200 mm, is equipped with a brushless motor with encoder, ensuring a very low wear and the best durability over time.
- Push articulated arm
NEXT-BAS for Next 75 – 150
NEXT 120-BAS for Next 120S
- Push sliding arm
NEXT-BDS for Next 75 – 150
NEXT 120-BDS for Next 120S
- Pull sliding arm
NEXT-BDT for Next 75 – 150
NEXT 120-BDT for Next 120S
- 90° elbow pull sliding arm
NEXT-B150/250 for Next 75 – 150
NEXT 120-B150/250 for Next 120S
The benefits of NEXT
- Lighter and more compact
- Adaptable to all installation environments
- Low electricity consumption
- Huge savings
- Less wear thanks to the absence of brushes
- Higher durability, reliability, dynamism
- Minimum footprint, great design
- Intuitive user interface
- Quick, simplified setup of the automation
- Possibility to save setup files
An electronic control unit, latest generation components and a switching power supply complete the technical equipment of the LABEL NEXT automation systems, ensuring efficiency and low power consumption.
On request, LABEL NEXT automatic swinging doors are equipped with an emergency battery allowing them to maintain automatic operation even in the event of a power failure.
The opening system of LABEL NEXT automatic doors can be controlled by sensors, remote control or by a simple touch of a finger using the push & go mode.
The automatic swinging doors of the NEXT series are extremely safe, thanks to the encoder which detects the precise position of the door and, in the event of an obstacle, immediately reverses the movement of the door.
Watch this tutorial to see how you set-up a NEXT operator.
Label Next can be combined with the Privacy Kit to automate doors that require the use of a lock.
LABEL APP and the automatic door become SMART
The Label App is the new, simple and intuitive app for Smartphones and tablets, opening up new frontiers in the way users manage LABEL automation systems.
Compatible with NEXT series automation systems, simply download the app onto your NFC-equipped device and you will be able to start up the automation system, adjust the operational parameters, access the Information section to read the Events Log and save the automatic door’s settings in your device’s own memory. Once the settings have been input using your mobile device, the data is uploaded into the memory of the automation control unit in a rapid and completely secure fashion, simply by bringing the device into proximity with the T-NFC keypad.
Install the app LabelTools on your smartphone: with this app you can
- set the operating parameters of the Label automatic doors in a few seconds
- have always at your disposal a library to read and write the files to control and commission the Label automations for doors
- reduce the time for door commissioning
- quickly apply the parameters to multiple doors
LABEL NEXT, certifications:
- Standard EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-3
- Low Voltage Directive: LVD 2014/35/EU (Test report SAFTR_120284-3)
- Standard EN 60335-2-103
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (Test report MACTR_120699-4)
- Standard EN 13849-1 / EN 13849-2
- EN 16005
Dimensions and Components