Privacy Kit Next
Automation for swing doors
Transforming a manual swing door into an automatic door is an excellent solution to ensure greater hygiene in the rooms. The Label Privacy kit allows you to automate the doors of restrooms, restrooms for disabled people, and all those rooms that require the use of a key.
The Privacy Kit can be used both for existing doors and for new installations and is also available in the version for sliding doors.
Operation of the Privacy Kit door automation
- The door opens automatically when the person approaches the contactless button
- Inside, a contactless button locks the door
- Outside, the LED lights (signalling lights) indicate that someone is inside
- Several safety systems allow opening in case of emergency
Privacy kit for automatic swing doors
A. Swing automation NEXT with module UR2
B. T-LESS Touchless opening button
C. T-LED “free/busy” signaling light (free/locked door)
D. V00148 ON/OFF key selector for opening from outside, in case of emergency
E. V00269 N.C. emergency button for opening from inside
F. V00233 Electromagnet for door lock
Scope of use
- Restrooms of offices, restaurants, shops, surgeries, etc.
- Restrooms for disabled people
- Changing rooms
- Hotel rooms
- Meeting rooms
Support for professionals
Label experts are available to help you in defining specifications and configuring the door corresponding to your needs. Contact us for more information.