Simple sealing manual swing door with stainless steel panel
“TECHNICAL” doors intended for operating theatres, laboratories, surgeries, and highly aseptic environments in general.
Made of premium materials, these simple sealing doors feature a linear design that facilitates sanitation.
They are available in two models:
- H-BMI1 – Single-leaf automatic swing door, opening width up to 1,200 mm
- H-BMI2 – Double-leaf automatic swing door, opening width up to 2,000 mm, available in version with either symmetrical or asymmetrical leaves.
They can be transformed into hermetically sealing doors using the specific kit.
The manual version of the door comes with a wall frame equipped for hinges, ready to be mounted on rabbets in the wall or on a subframe. It can be supplemented with the following accessories: vision panel, handle, bump band.
The seal is ensured by expanded EPDM gaskets mounted on the aluminium profiles that cover three sides of the leaf perimeter. A rigid-bristle brush is installed on the bottom edge and an hermetic seal kit is available on request.
The standard supply includes:
- Leaf panel complete with dedicated frames and gaskets,
- lever handle,
- lock and European cylinder
- Vision panels
- Special handles on request
- Bump bands
- Kit for servo-assisted door with automation NEXT75B + accessories, for indoor use and within the limitations of the product sheet.
Operating rooms, surgeries, laboratories, emergency rooms, X-ray rooms, intensive care units, aseptic environments (with high bacteriological-virological protection).